Do you want to shoot the absolute best aerial videos you possibly can? Well, believe it or not, it all starts on the ground. There are some rather important steps you should be doing and things you need to remember before ever taking flight that can dramatically help you capture better shots and produce cinema grade videos. The thing is so many people don’t know or bother to take these steps. So be sure and join us as Paul sits down with our personal video editor to go through them to help you take your videos from ordinary to extraordinary.
You’ll learn the following:
- When and why should you have a secondary ground camera?
- What are the jump cutting rules and fundamentals of videography?
- Are you following continuity video rules? What are they?
- How should you be framing your shots?
- Are you adding the right b-roll shots? Why does it matter?