Today we’re going to talk through things we are expecting to see at NAB 2017 this year. We look forward to seeing some of these things and will be sure to report back to you as to what we find. Thanks for listening. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR:
Charki or “ch’arki” Lamb Jerky – //charki.website
Sweet & Spicy Flavor – //charki.love
Salt & Pepper (Paleo Certified) – //amzn.to/2n4juEV
Red Chile Charki – //amzn.to/2n4l1dT
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
- [05:27] Why should people go to NAB?
- [06:35] What new drones are you likely to see at NAB?
- [06:40] Top things to know about the new DJI Spark
- [08:18] Official pricing of the new Matrice series likely to be launched at NAB
- [08:41] DJI rumored to launch a new “Active Track” gimbal at NAB
- [09:57] Should you buy the new DJI gimbal?
- [10:30] Are copycat products being launched in the drone market?
- [12:27] Capabilities of the new Matrice series
- [14:57] DJI’s M200 Series is for Enterprise solutions