Our first story for today is about the DJI Mavic 3. Drone enthusiasts are eagerly waiting for DJI to release an all-new Mavic. Recently, there were some “DJI Mavic 3” images being circulated on the internet. But is this really the DJI Mavic 3? Tune in to find out what Paul and Haye have to say about this.
Additionally, we also reveal some latest industry news which has impacted the release date for the DJI Mavic 3. You will learn how the current US-China standoff is impacting the world’s largest drone manufacturer, DJI.
Next, we have some exciting news to share about the drone delivery industry. After Amazon, another retail behemoth, Walmart is actively looking to commence drone delivery operations. While in the UK, Tesco has tied up drone service provider, Manna. Certainly, using drones will help retailers deliver goods even faster and possibly, at lower costs. It remains to be seen whether administrations across the world see the writing on the wall and proactively work on coming out with more progressive drone laws.
Other stories discussed in today’s show include latest updates about the Ronin RS2, information about Prism – a new drone platform by Watts Innovation, and much, much more…
We hope you enjoy this show!
Whether you are just getting started or looking to increase your revenue stream, our drone service providers are ready to help you achieve your most ambitious goals. Check out all our classes for 2020 by going here – http://bit.ly/mapclass2020
Recently crashed your drone? Unable to find trained technicians who can repair your drone quickly and at a reasonable rate? Don’t fret. The cool folks at Fortress UAV can help you get your drone back up in the air in as little as 7 days! Use Promo Code “DroneU” to get 25% off. Drone U Members get an extra 5% off on total repair costs. Check them out now!
Get Your Biggest and Most Common Drone Certificate Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make sure to get yourself the all-new Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us real quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Become a Drone U Member. Access to over 30 courses, great resources, and our incredible community.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [00:56] DJI Mavic 3 or X7 gimbal? Are the latest images on the internet really authentic?
- [02:48] After Amazon, Walmart jumps on the drone delivery bandwagon; to conduct tests in North Carolina
- [05:29] UK retailer, Tesco ties up with drone delivery company, Manna
- [09:03] Should the FAA allow BVLOS drone deliveries if flying with strobes?
- [11:17] University of Rhode Island uses drones with thermal cameras for monitoring ground water level
- [12:52] Drones used for tracking wildlife in Australia
- [15:12] Launch date for Ronin RS2 pushed to October; much-awaited gimbal to come in two variants
- [17:42] Prism, the new drone platform by American drone manufacturer, Watts Innovations comes with variable propulsions and payloads