Drone Rules and Regulations – How to Interpret Them and Effectively Communicate with Law Enforcement Officers
Today’s show is about drone rules and regulations, and how to correctly interpret them.
Our caller for today, Donald if in a fix. He wants to be a responsible, law-abiding drone pilot. But like many, he is confused by the airspace regulation language that is open to multiple interpretations.
You will learn how to perform an intelligent risk/reward assessment so that you can determine when (and when not) to push the envelope. You will learn how to have meaningful and more effective conversations with law enforcement officers in today’s show.
If you are also finding yourself flummoxed by the airspace laws, going through our Drone Advocacy Kit will surely help you out.
Do not miss this one!
Get Your Biggest and Most Common Drone Certificate Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make sure to get yourself the all-new Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us real quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Become a Drone U Member. Access to over 30 courses, great resources, and our incredible community.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:09] Today’s question is about the drone rules and regulations, and how they are susceptible to multiple interpretations
- [04:58] How are local authorities enforcing drone laws?
- [06:30] Should you push the envelope when it comes to drone regulations? Learn how to conduct a risk/reward assessment
- [08:12] How can Drone U help you communicate more effectively with law enforcement authorities? Check out our Drone Pilot Advocacy Kit today!
- [11:22] Flying responsibly and doing your bit for safer skies