On today’s episode, Randy from Eerie PA wants our review of the DJI Spark. We talk about the pros and cons of DJI’s newest model. Specifically, we look at the Spark’s durability, flying capabilities, remote control and overall specs. Additionally, we talk about how it compares to other consumer drones like the Mavic Pro. Thanks for the question Randy! Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [02:24] Today we review the DJI Spark. We discuss the commercial viability and durability of the Spark.
- [03:05] Find out why flying the Spark via your phone is not a wise idea
- [05:25] How do you link a remote to a DJI Spark?
- [06:45] Can the Spark be used for commercial videos?
- [07:14] Why is buying the Mavic Pro a better idea than buying the Spark
- [07:50] Learn about the unique and tough build of the DJI Spark
- [09:02] Can the DJI Spark can be used for real estate applications?
- [09:35] What is a creative way of using the DJI Spark for commercial applications?
- [10:35] For first time flyers, is the Syma a better choice than the Spark?
- [12:43] Is the Mavic more fun to fly than the Spark?