New MacBook Pro – A Boon for Content Makers, FCC Places Greater Restrictions on DJI, Heavy-Lift Drones
Our first story is about the latest Macbook Pro launch by Apple and if the new laptop will suit content makers with its latest features and updates.
Our second news story is about the ongoing tussle between DJI and the US government.
FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr said the agency should take steps toward adding the world’s largest drone manufacturer to the “Covered List”. Typically, communication equipment and services that pose a security risk are included in the “Covered List”.
Needless to say, if these plans fructify, this would be another blow to the world’s largest drone manufacturer that controls 50% of the US Market.
Next up, we have some interesting drone delivery updates to share. Specifically, you will learn how heavy-lift volocopters are changing dramatically changing the face of the industry.
Last but not the least, we talk about unmanned taxis. In a first of sorts, plans are afoot to use unmanned taxis during Brisbane Olympics.
You do not want to miss this one. Tune in now!
Get Your Biggest and Most Common Drone Certificate Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF Enjoy!
Make sure to get yourself the all-new Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us real quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Become a Drone U Member. Access to over 30 courses, great resources, and our incredible community.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [00:28] About the all-new MacBook Pro – Why the new Apple computer is a great choice for content creators
- [02:24] DJI vs US Government – the unending conflict between the US government and the world’s biggest drone manufacturer
- [05:43] How the recent surge of counter UAS companies impacts the drone industry as a whole
- [07:47] Drone delivery updates – Heavy-lift drone volocopters widen scope and increase adoption
- [10:08] Unmanned Taxis – Skyportz Announces First Australian Air Taxi Hub to Service Brisbane Olympics