What Does the Future Hold for the Drone Service Provider and Small Enterprise?
Today’s show is about what the future holds for the small drone service provider. Considering the challenges and risks involved, is it really worthwhile to consider drone flying as a full-time career?
Our caller for today, Scott is skeptical about the future prospects of the small drone service provider. With large corporations assembling drone teams of their own, is it really worthwhile for a drone service provider to set up his or her small enterprise?
Topics discussed on today’s show include the looming threat of autonomous flying, the pressing need for better legislature, and expert tips for growing and scaling your drone business.
Whether you are just starting off, or own an established business, this is a show you do not want to miss. Enjoy!
Get Your Biggest and Most Common Drone Certificate Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make sure to get yourself the all-new Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us real quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Become a Drone U Member. Access to over 30 courses, great resources, and our incredible community.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [0:55] What all we cover in today’s show
- [03:30] On today’s show, we discuss what the future holds for the drone service provider
- [05:33] Important needle movers for finding success in the drone industry
- [08:50] How to build systems to scale and grow your drone business
- [09:24] Will autonomous drones make the drone pilot obsolete?
- [12:22] What are some of the pitfalls of autonomous drone flying? What are the legal implications?
- [15:16] Why complex missions cannot be flows without human intervention
- [19:33] How government support and a progressive legislature can provide a conducive environment for the small drone service provider
- [23:53] Why remote-id is crucial to boost the growth of the drone industry