How to Fly Your Drone In The Rain | Little Known Drone Maintenance Tips to Help You Out
Today’s show is about flying your drone in the rain. You will also learn some drone maintenance tips to keep your drone safe and in top flying condition.
Our caller for today, Rob has come up with a great question that has not been asked on Ask Drone U before. Rob’s question is about flying your drone in the rain. Specifically, what should you do if it starts raining mid-flight? Is it prudent to complete your mission?
Additionally, we also share some little-known drone maintenance tips so that you can prevent water damage. Do not miss this one. Enjoy!
Get Your Biggest and Most Common Drone Certificate Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make sure to get yourself the all-new Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us real quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Become a Drone U Member. Access to over 30 courses, great resources, and our incredible community.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:15] Today’s show is about flying your drone in the rain
- [02:10] Today’s question
- [03:27] What should you do if your drone gets wet after flying in the rain? We have some great drone maintenance tips to help you out
- [04:37] Is it a good idea to use compressed air to dry your drone?
- [05:01] Weather parameters to watch out for
- [06:22] Can you continue your mapping mission if it starts raining mid-flight?
- [07:22] Tips and precautions for drying the different components of your drone
- [07:56] Which is the best drone for flying in the rain?
- [09:11] Don’t forget to check out the forthcoming Experience Course