Today we’re not answering a direct question from someone. Instead, we’re going to talk about something that’s come to our attention regarding AirMap.com and the FAA. It appears they may be on the brink of a collaboration to help expedite airspace authorizations. Take a listen and let us know what you think. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [2:46] Questions that we receive often
- [5:10 ] Details on FAA’s airspace App
- [6:52] 3D model demo by Airmap
- [8:53] What the new app does for users
- [11:48] Additional details about the app
- [13:10] Transitions/ Resisting change and time to transition