Thanks to Mike for today’s question. As a drone entrepreneur, he wants to know the best way to utilize metadata when developing commercial content. We give a short tutorial on using Adobe Lightroom to embed meta tags and explain the ways that doing so can help you to get jobs, find new clients and protect the copyright on your images. Fly safe everyone!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – http://amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – http://amzn.to/2omQatT
Check out Vic’s editing class and our Lightroom automation class on the Courses page- https://www.thedroneu.com/courses
Check out Vic’s Instagram feed,Moss Photography – https://www.instagram.com/vicmossphotography/
- [02:20] Today’s question is about using metatags to optimize drone photography
- [03:21] What is metadata?
- [03:39] How does embedding metadata optimize your Google search results?
- [03:59] Paul shares his screen recording. Check out the YouTube video to view this recording.
- [05:14] Tips and tricks to edit your drone footage in Lightroom
- [06:17] How does “Capture one” compare with Photoshop and Lightroom?
- [07:44] Step by Step process to embed metadata in Photoshop
- [08:13] Why should you delete GPS data off drone footage?
- [09:22] As a local player in the drone business, why should you retain your GPS data on your drone footage?
- [10:30] What should you do if someone illegally shares your drone footage on social media?
- [12:21] Learn about adding keywords to your drone photo to optimize search results
- [13:25] SEO tips and tricks for drone pilots
- [16:31] Learn how to add a copyright symbol to your drone footage