Today’s episode is about LiPo drone batteries. Will DJI replace a defective drone battery? What is the length of the warranty period?
Our caller, Marianne recently bought a DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Unfortunately, her drone batteries went bad. She tried deep cycling the drone battery without any success. What should she do now? Can she get a new replacement for her drone batteries? And, is there any advantage in buying drone batteries from Amazon? Tune in to find out. Thanks to Marianne from Canada for the question. Fly Safe!
The 2018 Drone U Fly-in is your opportunity to build community, get inspired and fly better. Get practical, hands-on flight instruction from industry’s best. Use Promo Code “LASTCHANCE” to get $100 off on EACH course. Limited spots available. Reserve now!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:13] Do not miss out on your Last Chance to be a part of the Drone U Fly-in
- [01:55] Today’s question is about defective DJI Phantom 4 batteries
- [03:29] How to tell apart a bad cell
- [03:51] Learn why a new drone battery tends to go bad
- [04:48] What is the warranty period offered by DJI on drone batteries?
- [05:13] Is there any advantage in buying your drone batteries from Amazon?