Today’s question is about buying used drone ancillaries. Can you buy a used Osmo or Ronin S? What are the things to watch out for while buying used drone ancillaries?
Our caller, Jeryl is a police offer who has just started his drone business. He is wondering if it is a smart move to buy used drone ancillaries. Is the battery on a used Osmo or Ronin likely to go bad soon? Paul shares some great Tips and Tricks which will help you buy used car ancillaries. We thank Jeryl for the great question. Fly Safe!
Do not forget to check out Dynnex Drones. Dynnex Drones, an authorized DJI retailer is offering some really affordable drone financing options. Use the coupon code DRONE U SAVE 25 to get 25 bucks off!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:58] Get some really affordable financing options from our sponsor, Dynnex Drones
- [02:44] Today’s question is about buying a used Ronin S or Osmo
- [03:51] Would you buy used drone ancillaries? What is the biggest caveat for folks planning on buying used ancillaries?
- [05:13] Tips for getting smooth and stable shots with the Osmo
- [05:39] Can you mount a Ronin S on a vehicle?
- [06:22] Factors to consider when buying a used Ronin S or Osmo