Drone Delivery Service Provider, DroneUp Acquires AirMap, Archer Aviation Applies for Air-Worthiness Certificate for its New eVTOL Aircraft ~ Tune in for the Latest Drone News Now!
Our biggest story this week is about the drone delivery industry.
In what could possibly be one of the biggest industry consolidations of 2021, Drone Delivery service provider, Drone Up has acquired AirMap.
How will this development impact the drone delivery space as a whole? And particularly retail major, Walmart? Drone enthusiasts might recall Walmart’s strategic investment in DroneUp sometime back.
Next up, you will learn how Archer Aviation has applied for an FAA airworthiness certificate for its new eVTOL aircraft. In this segment of the show, we discuss at length the different features of this new aircraft.
Don’t miss this one. Fly Safe!
Get Your Biggest and Most Common Drone Certificate Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF Enjoy!
Make sure to get yourself the all-new Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us real quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Become a Drone U Member. Access to over 30 courses, great resources, and our incredible community.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:33] Drone Delivery service provider, Drone Up acquires AirMap
- [02:38] About Drone Up, and why this is a significant development for the drone industry
- [06:26] Walmart’s strategic advantage in the drone delivery space and how Drone Up can help them capture a larger share of the market pie
- [10:24] Archer files its eVTOL aircraft for the FAA airworthiness certificate.
- [12:28] Difference between crude and uncrude flights