Paul submitted the question we’re going through on the show today. Thanks so much, Paul. Fly safe all of you out there!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
- [3:01] Today’s question
- [5:00] Paul answers today’s question
- [6:00] Understanding details related to logbooks
- [6:52] Using logbooks vs data from DJI apps
- [7:24] Objective of keeping a logbook
- [8:06] Tracking the longevity of parts from your logbook
- [9:51] Using apps / devices to keep a logbook
- [10:31] Top things that people need to be record in a logbook