Daron in Mississippi sent in the question we’re answering today. Hope we help you out here, Daron. Let us know if you have more. Thanks for joining us today, everyone. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [1:23] Today’s question
- [3:02] Paul talks about propellors
- [4:08] Carbon Fibre propellors
- [4:43] Working with batteries
- [7:38] Handling too much data on drones
- [9:51] Learning the limitations of your drone