Lucrative Drone Career Options | Drones in Construction, For Oil and Gas Inspections, Drone Surveying
Today’s show is about lucrative drone career options.
Our caller for today, 24-year old Casey was just fired from his surveying company. At his ex-employer, Casey became familiar with flying the Ebee drone, and also processing mapping data. Now, he is wondering about the best way forward, and how he can navigate this career change.
On today’s show, we discuss different drone uses like oil and gas inspection, construction, and of course, drone surveying. We also reveal some great marketing tips to help Casey out. Thanks for the great question, Casey. Fly Safe!
Get Your Biggest and Most Common Drone Certificate Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make sure to get yourself the all-new Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us real quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Become a Drone U Member. Access to over 30 courses, great resources, and our incredible community.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [03:06]Today’s question is about lucrative drone career options
- [05:33]Using drones for oil and gas inspection
- [06:47]How to successfully navigate a career change
- [09:33]How can Casey leverage his existing network and get hired as a drone surveyor
- [10:58]Recommended platforms for getting drone gigs
- [11:42]Drones in construction – Tips for building a successful drone business
- [12:23]How to showcase your work using a drone demo reel
- [14:43]Getting your fear of cold-calling
- [16:58]How can the Drone U Community help you scale your drone business?
- [17:50]How can Casey make good use of his downtime?