How to Unlock Your DJI Drone, Get Necessary Flight Waivers (Without Hacking or LAANC)
Today’s show is about getting flight approvals without going through DJI’s application system or LAANC.
Our caller for today, Jared, would like to custom hack his DJI drone so that he does not have to deal with DJI red zones.
On today’s show, we reveal various alternatives to help Jared out. Specifically, you will learn how you can get your authorization through night-time waivers, and DJI certificates.
Tune in now!
Get Your Biggest and Most Common Drone Certificate Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make sure to get yourself the all-new Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us real quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Become a Drone U Member. Access to over 30 courses, great resources, and our incredible community.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:10] What is the lawsuit against FAA all about?
- [10:13] Reasons for supporting Raceday Quads against FAA
- [12:39] Today’s question is about unlocking your DJI drone (without using LAANC)
- [15:15] Getting wide area authorization through night time authorizations
- [17:44] Some alternate ways for applying for flight authorization
- [20:55] Using iTouch to validate DJI certificates