Thanks to Tyrone for the question today. Thanks for listening so faithfully, everyone! Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [3:32] Today’s question
- [5:40] What the 107 says about flying over people
- [6:44] Flying over a moving car and issues related to it
- [8:41] Additional details of flying over people
- [11:12] Dealing with people walking under your drone
- [13:37] Opinions of FSDO and FAA Washington
- [16:47] NPS permits for flying in national parks
- [18:38] Paul summarizes today’s response