Thanks to Mikela for today’s question. She wants to know about how to price drone services if the client only wants landing footage. We talk about assessing your own value, pricing your services and making the money you deserve as a professional drone pilot. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – http://amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – http://amzn.to/2omQatT
Get access to all the DroneU Courses – https://www.thedroneu.com/courses/
- [03:56] Today’s question about assessing your value as a drone pilot and getting the charges that you rightly deserve
- [04:25] Understand the various business costs associated with the drone business and getting the prices that you deserve as a drone pilot
- [06:19] How can you compete with drone pilots who undercharge and quote rock bottom prices?
- [07:18] How can you provide more value and subsequently charge the right prices as a drone pilot?
- [09:00] Learn to capture the best drone footage by taking up DroneU’s “Still Photography” with Vic Moss. Vic Moss also teaches you to edit like a pro and create amazing pictures with DroneU’s “Photo Editing” course. Get access to Vic Moss’s photography courses by going to DroneU’s Course Page: https://www.thedroneu.com/courses/
- [09:25] Learn to organize, edit and share your photos by taking up DroneU’s “Lightroom Automation” class with Paul. Get access to DroneU’s “Lightroom automation” course by going to DroneU’s course page: https://www.thedroneu.com/courses/
- [10:10] Mastering the art of negotiation and providing more value-added services to help you procure the right prices for your drone jobs
- [18:00] How much are drone pilots charging for providing complete packages for land only jobs?