Today we’re answering a good question submitted by someone who didn’t give a name. But thanks for sending it in. Keep them coming in, everyone. Be sure and check out our new site that just launched. There’s a ton of helpful info on there for you, and even more if you’re part of the Drone U community. Thanks for joining us today. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
- [02:43] Today’s question on AGL height for flying drones
- [03:28] Advantage of taking off your drone from a high point
- [03:56] How AGL limits are calculated in drones
- [05:07] Caveats of the 400 feet rule while flying your drone
- [06:19] Flying your drone 400 feet above the highest point of a building