DJI Matrice | What is a good, all-in-one drone solution for a startup?
Today, we talk about versatile, all-in-one drone solutions. Can you take up videography, photography, regular mapping and thermographic mapping jobs with a single drone?
Yes, you can. The DJI Matrice M210 lets you do just that. Because you can fly two cameras at once, you can even do regular mapping and thermal mapping at the same time. However this elegant solution will set you back by 20 grand.
We also discuss whether the Inspire 2 matches up to the M210 in versatility. For folks who do not have the luxury of a fat budget, we suggest going for the Yuneec H520 with the CGOET camera. Thanks to Matt for the question! Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [03:18] Quoting and discussing various statistics which highlight the increasing popularity of drone mapping
- [09:37] Today’s question is about discovering an all-in-one drone solution; how does the DJI Matrice compare to Inspire 2 and Yuneec H520?
- [11:40] Why is the DJI Matrice M210 ideal for folks looking for a versatile drone solution? How much will it cost you?
- [13:16] Can you consider the Inspire 2 if you wish to take up cinematography, videography and thermal jobs?
- [13:48] Is the Yuneec 520 with the CGOET camera a good option for those with a tight budget? What are the pros and cons of opting for this solution?
- [16:43] How does the Yuneec 520 compare with the Phantom 4 Pro as far as mapping is concerned?