Today’s question is about the upcoming changes to the Part 107 test. Will it be harder for you to clear the new and updated test?
Our caller for today, Bob has come up with a particularly relevant question today. The Part 107 test is all set for a revamp in March. And rather than being one of the first people to attempt the new and updated test, you are certainly better off giving the test right now. You will learn about some of the most important changes to the Part 107 test.
Particularly, you will learn how you shall soon be able to fly at night without a waiver. Enjoy!
Get Your Biggest and Most Common Drone Certificate Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make sure to get yourself the all-new Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us real quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Become a Drone U Member. Access to over 30 courses, great resources, and our incredible community.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:00]Today’s show is brought to you our new flight school, PROPS
- [04:02]Topic for today’s show is your Part 107 certificate and night time operations
- [05:00]How the Part 107 test is changing in March
- [05:58]Why NOW is the time to take your Part 107 test
- [06:50]How to fly at night without a waiver
- [11:03]Part 107 tips to help you out
- [11:55]Paying too much for your drone education?
- [13:42]Which state has the largest no-fly zone in the United States?