Today we take a “break” from our questions and do an interview with our friend, Jon Rupprecht. We cover quite a bit in this interview about numerous topics and aspects to the Drone Law Part 107. So stay tuned for this overview, and we hope you find it helpful. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
Site – https://www.thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [1:09] Where are we with the John Taylor case?
- [2:59] Will there be a rethink on registrations
- [5:08] What is important for preparing for the 107 test
- [7:01] Will you have a better chance of clearing the test if you gave it early
- [10:55] Discussion on LOA and COA process
- [13:06] Where does John see the evolution of drone pilots in specific industries with specific regulations
- [16:08] The importance of focusing on what you are going to be good at
- [21:05] How will the aviation community, manned pilot compare against the drone community going ahead?
- [23:29] What would happen in 2 years to the 107 testing as far as regulations are concerned
- [25:14] hings that people need to know when studying for the 107 exam.
- [26:50] How knowledge in existing processes/ patterns/ regulation get an advantage
- [29:24] 107 exam question
- [32:38] 107 Question
- [35:00] Points from John on the exam