Today we had the pleasure of interviewing professional photographer Vic Moss about his thoughts on what he’s seeing image wise out of the DJI Z3 camera. We think you’ll find this helpful and interesting. Stay tuned and fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
Site – https://www.thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [0:44] Information on Vic Moss’ Photography class
- [2:36] What we know about the Z3
- [3:35] Optics of Z3
- [4:20] Can we use the Z3 on OSMO?
- [4:55] What differences in output in Z3 compared to Phantom4
- [6:14] Z3 or X5 for the Drone Photographer
- [6:27] The Oly Trinity
- [7:51] Other findings like digital zoom in Z3 photography
- [8:34] Digital zoom in photography
- [11:45] Format in Z3 lens
- [12:26] What would Vic like to see in the upcoming Inspire and What is buffer?
- [15:18] What will someone new to drone get from Vic’s photography class