Another great question today. It comes from Les in Georgia, who is really asking an important question. You know what they say, you never get a second change to leave a first impression. When it comes to drones and you as a business, this is your first impression. We see bad demo reels ALL THE TIME. Be sure and take the time to get this right because it can be the difference between you getting a job and not. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
Site – https://www.thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [1:47] Today’s question
- [3:48] Pauls responds to today’s question – Planning your demo reel
- [5:11] Benefits of having multiple demo reels
- [6:00] Importance of planning your demo reel
- [6:58] Things to consider while planning your demo reel
- [7:54] How Paul would go about planning his demo reel
- [9:33] Using text in a Demo Reel
- [10:24] Practicing your shots prior to shooting a demo reel