Thanks to Thom for submitting our question for today. Glad to help you out. Thanks for listening, everyone. Fly safe, and submit your questions!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
Site – https://www.thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [2:56] Today’s question
- [4:18] Paul responds to today’s question
- [5:22] Paul’s considerations while working on hourly contracts
- [7:12] Managing relationships with stations
- [7:35] What lies in the future for stations seeking drone footage
- [8:19] Day rate charges for stations
- [9:03] Advice to professionals looking out to work with stations.
- [10:38] Getting into and working with TV stations