Another great business related question today from Rick in Nevada. Thanks so much for listening, Rick. Hope your business grows quickly, and we’re here when you need us. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
Site – https://www.thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [1:35 ] Today’s question.
- [4:01] Having a contract written by your attorney
- [4:52] Things to consider when writing a contract
- [6:31] Limiting liability and things to include in your contract
- [9:01] Things specific to Drone related contracts
- [10:20] Charging your client an upfront advance
- [11:28] Clauses related to points of interference
- [13:01] Hold Harmless clause
- [13:23] Travel related terms in your contracts
- [14:00] Other things to consider mentioning in your contract
- [15:38] Mentioning circumstances in which you will not fly in your contract