Thanks to Todd for the question today. Certainly important that you know the answer to this. Stand by, and fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
Site – https://www.thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [1:34] Upcoming 107 DroneU class
- [3:34] Today’s question
- [4:48] Paul responds to today’s question
- [5:51] How often should we be changing props
- [7:11] What the FAA requires as part of maintenance
- [8:06] Points on scheduled maintenance
- [10:02] Inspire 1 props maintenance
- [10:40] Inspire 1 battery maintenance
- [13:29] How to tighten correctly when tightening props
- [14:12] Replacing motors
- [16:53] Things to do when you do a firmware upgrade
- [19:10] Additional tips from Paul