Today we want to talk through a fairly new insurance offering called Verifly (https://verifly.com/). It’s certainly an interesting concept, so join us today, check them out and fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
Site – https://www.thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [0:57] What is Verifly and how does it work?
- [1:51] Price point based on what is being flown
- [2:31] What other factors affect the pricing?
- [3:15] How does the app work in restricted airspace
- [5:05] How big are exclusion zones?
- [6:18] How does verbal approval for flying in airspace work when using Verifly
- [7:38] Is Verifly a medium between flyers and insurance companies?
- [9:35] Getting additional certificates of insured
- [11:18] Explanation on Quarter mile restrictions
- [12:48] Do any of the policies cover any medical coverage?
- [13:38] When do the new options get available and how to get more info on Verifly
- [15:02] Other points about Verifly