Joel provides us the question today. We went a little broader than what you asked, Joel. But we trust you’ll find it helpful. Thanks for joining us today, everyone. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
Site – https://www.thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [1:47] Upcoming 107 classes
- [3:41] Today’s question
- [6:10] Paul’s system
- [11:03] Naming conventions followed by Paul
- [12:10] Storage space, systems and money involved
- [13:22] Using a Drobo storage
- [15:22] Using Dropbox
- [17:16] Safety and backup of your data
- [18:59] Using cloud services and options available
- [20:07] FTP servers
- [21:51] Summary of Paul’s response
- [22:14] Music for your footage and editing involved
- [23:09] Organizing videos vs photos