Thanks to TJ for the question today. We’ll see if we can help you out as you look for a good camera to do high quality ground shots. Appreciate you all. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
Site – https://www.thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [2:00] DroneU membership winner from draw
- [2:41] Today’s question
- [4:44] Paul responds to today’s question
- [6:04] Reasons to get a drone like M600 Drone
- [6:58] Using the Z camera
- [7:19] Using Sony A6300 camera
- [8:33] Managing low light and camera to use in low light
- [9:09] Using a ground camera
- [10:14] Paul’s kit