Thanks to Alexander for the question today. What do you all think about renting out your drone? Would you do it? Fly safe, folks!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
Site – https://www.thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [2:02] Today’s question
- [3:21] Paul responds to today’s question
- [4:12] Finer details of renting equipment
- [5:15] Rates for renting equipment
- [5:47] Insurance information
- [7:53] Having a contract while renting
- [8:17] Learning from the LensRental model of business
- [8:48] Things that can go wrong while renting out
- [9:38] Is renting viable?
- [10:49] Renting to drone pilots who may not be experienced
- [12:05] Whetting your skills – highlighting your experience