We’ve started doing some jobs for local car dealerships. So we’re going to give you the run down of what you need to know and consider when going after projects for them. Stay tuned, have a great Thanksgiving and fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
Site – https://www.thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [1:46 ] Today’s question
- [2:35] Paul responds to Today’s question
- [2:55] Best lighting for your video
- [3:24] Knowing what to deliver
- [4:31] Set up things to be considered while working for a dealership
- [5:50] Technical details of setting up
- [9:14] Dealing with obstacles
- [10:39] Importance of having insurance
- [13:42] Explaining shots (view YouTube video)
- [14:27] Things to feature in video
- [18:51] Using the right drone
- [21:00] Approaching your prospect
- [27:08] Quick recap by Paul