Rick in Utah submitted the question for us to answer today. We appreciate that, Rick. Here’s your answer. Fly safe, everyone!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
- [2:09] Details on ‘Livin the drone life’
- [6:39] today’s question
- [8:11] Response to today’s question – Where a Mavic is good to use
- [8:55] Why a Mavic cant be used for inspections
- [11:06 ] Using a P4Pro over a Mavic and the competitive advantage
- [11:52] Battery comparison
- [15:04] Why chose Phantom 4 over Mavic Pro
- [15:42] Comparison of drone models
- [18:09] Viability of using Mavic Pro for commercial purposes