Thank you, Jason in Washington, DC for the question. Here’s your answer. Here’s also a link for you to check out that will help all of you with this: https://www.tc.gc.ca/media/documents/ca-opssvs/Infographic-Do_I_need_permission_to_fly_my_drone.pdf. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [01:47] Today’s question
- [03:11] Precautions while flying drones in a foreign country
- [04:03] Paul answers today’s question
- [04:03] What is a bilateral pilot license
- [05:14] Regulations for flying drones in Canada
- [08:35] Regulations for flying drones in the Bahamas