Listen up drone entrepreneurs! Today we take a question from Mary Ann, a pilot working in Alberta, Canada. She asks for some tips on advertising her company’s drone services. We talk about using social media and optimizing your website to target the right customers and reach potential clients. Thanks for the question Mary Ann! Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – http://amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – http://amzn.to/2omQatT
Learn about online advertising by listening to Jim Cockrum in “The Silent Machine Sales Radio”: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/silent-sales-machine-radio/id1174519768?mt=2
“The Art of Paid Traffic”: http://rickmulready.com/aopt-podcast-all/
Learn to monetize your parenting site by listening to the “Smart PassiveIncome Podcast”, Episode #267: https://www.smartpassiveincome.com/askpat/monetize-my-parenting-site/
Research you keywords using “Spyfu” – https://www.spyfu.com/
“AppSumo”, a social media analytics company – https://appsumo.com/amplifr/
Get content ideas from “Answerthepublic” – http://answerthepublic.com/#about-us
- [01:16] Today’s topic is about effectively advertising and marketing your drone business
- [03:35] What are the different ways to market your product effectively via online advertising?
- [03:42] Tips and tricks to market your product effectively on Google
- [04:05] What are some of the reasons that result in high cost per clicks and poor conversions?
- [05:02] Learn how good content can help you lower your advertising costs
- [09:45] How effective are videos compared to photos when marketing your product online?
- [10:02] Learn how data can help you make correct marketing decisions
- [10:22] Learn to formulate a strategy for your Google Adwords campaign to maximize impressions and conversions and minimize cost
- [12:00] When should you consider moving your online advertising campaign from Google Adwords to Facebook?
- [13:48] What is an impression?
- [14:03] Is the “impression” stat accurately measured on Google or Facebook?
- [15:05] How can Google help you to optimize your ads?
- [16:00] Which are some of the great tools to research keywords?
- [17:20] How are industry majors using data to launch and market products?
- [19:14] What is pixel embedding and how is it used to target warm leads?
- [21:23] What are some of the things that you can do to protect your data and privacy?
- [22:43] Learn why paying for Facebook likes is a poor marketing strategy that results in poor conversions
- [25:00] Is is advisable to learn about online marketing from Facebook and Google?
- [26:47] Which are some of the podcasts and books that can provide an advertising novice some good insights into the world of online marketing?