Today’s question is about drone cameras, the Osmo and compatibility. Ryan calls in from Pennsylvania to ask for our recommendation on cameras for the Osmo. Should he get a Z3 or an X5? We discuss the compatibility of these cameras with the Osmo. Additionally, we talk about camera specs and why the X5 is a better model than the X3. Congratulations on the Part 107, Ryan! Fly safe!
More info on the GPC case Paul mentions can be found here
Drone U Landing Pads are now available!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
Check out the Drone U video, “5 Unique ways to use the Osmo” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppR6n8kqbbY
- [00:58] Today’s question is about suitable cameras that can be paired with the Osmo
- [01:56] Is it worth upgrading to the DJI Osmo X5 Pro?
- [02:17] Will the regular Osmo adapter work with the X5 Pro?
- [02:30] Is the Z3 compatible with the Osmo?
- [02:51] Is the Osmo 2 coming out any time soon? What are some of the rumored capabilities of the Osmo 2?
- [03:26] Could the performance of the DJI Osmo X5 Pro be further improved by adding other lenses?
- [04:00] Understanding why the DJI Osmo X5 Pro is a better alternative to the Z3