Today, we talk about bracketing photographs. In case you don’t know, bracketing is when you shoot the same photo with multiple exposures and combine them to create a higher quality picture. These photos tend to be more dynamic than those shot in a single exposure.
Bracketing photos isn’t difficult. However, you will need to learn Adobe Lightroom. Luckily, Vic Moss (everyone’s favorite Drone U pilot), teaches a course on Lightroom. With a bit of training, you’ll be able to provide your clients with amazing HDR photographs. They’re going to love them! Fly safe!
Also, the folks over at Energen are offering a special discount on their amazing portable chargers for all Drone U members. Use one the following promo codes at checkout, depending on which battery you buy, to get a great deal on a killer battery:
Energen A40 Model: DRONEUA40
Energen M10 Model: DRONEU M10
Energen P40 Mode: DRONEU P40
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [02:40] Today, we talk about bracketing photographs
- [03:23] Is there a significant difference between bracketed photographs and non bracketed photographs?
- [04:18] Defining bracketing
- [05:17] Find out why it is always better to underexpose rather than overexpose your photographs
- [05:34] We explain how you can stack multiple sets of images together
- [06:18] Explaining how HDR images are created
- [07:05] Why should you be working on Raw images rather than JPEG images?
- [07:56] Paul discusses some efficient and productive ways of editing images in Adobe Lightroom
- [08:58] What do you mean by auto toning an image? What are its benefits?
- [10:09] Should you consider bracketing for every client? Or, should you provide this service only to high end clients?