Today’s episode is about drones for automotive marketing. Which is the best drone for this job? Can you shoot an automotive commercial using the Mavic Pro?
Our caller, Zac has an opportunity to shoot an automotive commercial. And he is considering the Mavic Pro. Does the absence of Atti mode on the Mavic affect shoot quality? Should he opt for the Phantom instead for automotive marketing? Tune in as Rob and Paul discuss the best drone for this job. Thanks to Zac for the question. Fly Safe!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
Sign up for Drone U’s Subject Tracking Course in Phoenix – tinyurl.com/dronesubjecttracking
- [10:38]Today’s question is about automotive marketing
- [12:21] How do renowned shows such as Top Gear shoot their commercials?
- [13:07] Can you used the Mavic Pro to shoot an automotive commercial? Will the absence of Attitude mode affect the quality of the shoot?
- [14:48] How does the Mavic compare to the Phantom? Which is the better drone for automotive marketing?
- [16:03] Does the larger sensor size on the Phantom 4 Pro make a significant difference to your shoot quality?
- [16:58] Paul shares information about the forthcoming subject tracking class in Phoenix, Arizona