Today, we talk about the best screens for your drone. Should you opt for DJI’s CrystalSky monitor? How about controlling your drone with your iPhone or iPad? Can you use the screen that comes with your drone?
Your location and climate determines the choice of your screen. We discuss the various benefits of using the CrystalSky monitor. When is it okay to use the iPad as a screen? Tune in to find out. Thanks to Zac for the question. Fly Safe!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – http://amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – http://amzn.to/2omQatT
Learn about our In-Person Mapping Course in Houston – http://bit.ly/HoustonMapping
- [01:41] Today’s question is about the best screens for your drone
- [02:25] Does your location and climate determine the choice of your screen?
- [04:48] Is the CrystalSky apt for hot climates?
- [05:23] Would you recommend using Plus, the Phantom 4 controller?
- [05:54] Can you use the iPhone or iPad with your drone in mild climate?
- [06:37] Learn how using the CrystalSky makes it easier to playback footage