Our biggest story of this week is about the Drone Remote ID NPRM. As the commenting period for the Remote ID NPRM draws to a close, it is heartening to note that industry major, DJI has decided to deploy an innovative strategy to further engagement from the drone community. If you are not aware of this potential threat to the drone industry, you must tune in to this segment of the show for some nuanced information.
Our next story is about the coronavirus pandemic. We reveal some effective ways via which drone technology can be used to contain this dangerous virus. Possible solutions discussed include using thermal cameras to detect infected individuals, spraying disinfectants, using drones for delivering test kits and much, much more…
Other topics discussed on today’s show include drones for inspecting sub-way tunnels in Tokyo, the recently concluded DAC meeting, illegal drone flights over Golden Gate Bridge and much, much more…Tune in for some excellent insights!
Do you wish to learn from world-class pilots with real world experience? This could be your chance. The Drone U Fly-in Challenge will be held from April 4-5 in Santa Fe, New Mexico. These unique drone games are designed to test your flying ability as you will be asked to complete carefully designed flight missions that mimic real-world scenarios. Don’t miss the chance to participate in the BIGGEST and BEST drone event of the year. Limited Spots Available! Book Now!
Drone U is coming up with a Search and Rescue/Disaster Relief Class on March 11, 2020 in Dallas, TX. This class will teach out how to conduct standardized operations to effectively deploy drones for disaster relief or search and rescue missions. We are offering this class at a specially discounted price so that more and more people can leverage the power of drones to save lives. Click here to learn more!
Recently crashed your drone? Unable to find trained technicians who can repair your drone quickly and at a reasonable rate? Don’t fret. The cool folks at Fortress UAV can help you get your drone back up in the air in as little as 7 days! Use Promo Code “DroneU” to get 25% off. Drone U Members get an extra 5% off on total repair costs. Check them out now!
Make sure to get yourself the all-new Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us real quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Become a Drone U Member. Access to over 30 courses, great resources, and our incredible community.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – http://amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – https://amzn.to/2omQatT/
Check out our upcoming Mapping Classes – https://thedroneu.clickfunnels.com/drone-u-mapping-classes-2019
- [02:26] DJI ramps up fight against Drone Remote ID NPRM
- [03:26] How to post a constructive comment on the Remote ID NPRM
- [08:09] Part 107 pilot and hobby pilot representation highlighted in FAA’s DAC meeting
- [12:35] Elios Flyability 2 used to inspect sub-way tunnels in Tokyo, Japan
- [15:33] Drones being used to fight the coronavirus pandemic
- [19:28] DJI uses a simple hack to increase the accuracy of Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual to detect coronavirus infections
- [21:31] Has the coronavirus delayed the launch of the Autel Evo 2 Dual?
- [24:46] "]Alabama legislature tries to block the use of drones to monitor pollution
- [30:53] Illegal drone flights and crashes at the Golden Gate Bridge
- [36:18] Do not forget to check out our entire collection of Remote ID articles, podcasts, and webinars in this informative guide
- [37:47] DroneDJ is giving away two free tickets to the Drone U Fly-In – a one-of-a-kind drone conference being organized on a Netflix movie set!