Today’s question is about drone cameras with regular (EO) and thermal capabilities. Which is the most affordable set-up for drone pilots that generates good results?
Our caller for today, Dave is on the lookout for a drone camera with EO and thermal capabilities. However, he is on a tight budget. So, which is the most affordable drone camera that will get the job done?
Does he absolutely need a radioactive camera? Options discussed today include the DJI Mavic Enterprise 2 Dual and the Inspire 1 – Z3 combo. Tune in for some great insights. Thanks for the great question, Dave. Fly Safe.
Recently crashed your drone? Unable to find trained technicians who can repair your drone quickly and at a reasonable rate? Don’t fret. The cool folks at Fortress UAV can help you get your drone back up in the air in as little as 7 days! Use Promo Code “DroneU” to get 25% off. Drone U Members get an extra 5% off on total repair costs. Check them out now!
Get Your Biggest and Most Common Drone Certificate Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make sure to get yourself the all-new Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us real quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Become a Drone U Member. Access to over 30 courses, great resources, and our incredible community.
- [00:57] Today’s question is about the most affordable drone camera with regular (EO) and thermal
- [02:02] How your deliverable impacts your purchase decision
- [02:25] Do you really need a radioactive camera?
- [02:58] What is the most affordable regular+thermal setup?
- [03:57] Which is the most affordable regular +thermal camera for the M600?
- [04:35] Why we prefer the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual