Working “On” Your Drone Business, Getting Clients from the Internet, and How to Overcome Your Fear of Cold Calling
Our caller for today, Cristian is worried about the impact of the upcoming winter on his drone business. With solar inspection and mapping jobs likely to dry up, Cristian is wondering how he can sustain his business in this “lean period”.
On today’s show, you will learn the importance of looking at your drone business from a long-term perspective.
From getting business from the internet to traditional cold-calling, will learn a lot in today’s information-packed show.
If you are worried about your sales pipeline drying up this coming winter, do not miss this one.
Thanks for the great question, Cristian. Fly Safe!
Get Your Biggest and Most Common Drone Certificate Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make sure to get yourself the all-new Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us real quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Become a Drone U Member. Access to over 30 courses, great resources, and our incredible community.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [02:46] Today’s question is about working on your drone business during winter
- [05:46] Building systems to manage and scale your drone business
- [09:30] How to build an online presence and generate business from the internet
- [11:03] Need help overcoming your fear of cold calling? Paul shares his sales pitch to help you out
- [24:15] How can Drone U’s newest course, PROPS, help you acquire and retain clients?