Mark brings us the question today. He wants to know about battery care as it relates to charging them when they’re not depleted. You answer is on the show today, Mark. Thanks for sending it in. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
Site – https://www.thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [0:23] Part 107 live training details – droneulive.com
- [2:27] Today’s question
- [4:00] Paul replies to today’s question
- [4:28] Performing a deep cycle charge
- [5:09] Things to check in the battery after 75 cycles
- [6:30] Using LiPo batteries