Thanks to Daniel for the question today. Yes, we’re a little biased when it comes to the answer for today’s question. But we hope our Study Guide really does help you out, and we are confident it will! Thanks, Daniel. Fly safe, everyone.
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
Site – https://www.thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [0:51] Live streaming of 107 Exam Prep class
- [2:43] Today’s question
- [3:19] Paul responds to today’s question
- [4:05] Taking actual FAA exams and understanding things important for it
- [5:38] Why reading all the material is important
- [6:20] Why does it matter to know how to study for the test
- [7:37] How the data is made consise from FAA’s reference documents
- [8:10] How to study for the exam
- [9:28] Taking study quiz for practising for the exam
- [11:50] Why having FAA certified instructor is important in our class training
- [14:06] Summary of response to Today’s question
- [15:15] Is it valuable having a certificate when you don’t intend to fly?