Craig in Arizona brings you the question today. He asks numerous things at once, so we answer them all here. Here’s an Amazon link to one thing we discuss on the show today: RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer – http://amzn.to/2dSDXIe. Thanks, Craig. Fly safe, folks!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
Site – https://www.thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [1:41] Today’s question
- [3:54] Paul clarifies information related to model release
- [4:12] How Google gets around showing people in Google Maps
- [4:38] Information related to Property release and losing rights
- [5:12] FAA and property release
- [6:25] Filming in a public location
- [7:44] Homeowners rights ( Taking off from public space but flying over private space)
- [8:54] WiFi interference and spectrum analyzer
- [10:16] Information on Interference
- [13:45] Eliminating risks and planning to avoid issues
- [15:30] More information on the spectrum analyzer mentioned in the podcast (and linked above)