We get a TON of questions from our YouTube videos. Some people are drinking way too much liquid “courage” since they’re on the internet and not in person. But we can handle it, and it gives us someone to laugh at in our office. So today we tackle numerous questions we’ve received on YouTube. Hope you find it helpful. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
Site – https://www.thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [1:37] Question on Videoblocks
- [3:56] Question on DroneU 107 exam class
- [6:34] Video editing software for iPad
- [7:58] Question on Verifly app
- [10:11] How does Carbon Fibre help?
- [10:27] Query on type of business to get into
- [12:37] Where can people find Paul’s videos
- [13:40] Battery or Case for Phantom3
- [14:28] Paul gives an example of smart entrepreneurship
- [15:53] Dealing with clients who keep cancelling
- [18:41] Score to pass the 107 test
- [19:00] Paul’s advice on taking 107 test
- [19:43] DroneU book
- [20:36] Using Osmo X3 for still photography
- [21:01] Question on using Props for FPV and regular flying
- [22:10] Paul’s comment on GoPro, DJI
- [22:57] Calibration of your drone