Nathan in Washington submitted the question for today. We talk about flying drones for pipeline inspections. Hope we help you and everyone out. Thanks for sending it in. Fly safe, gang!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
- [3:37] Today’s question
- [7:41] Going after Oil and Gas companies to take up pipeline inspections
- [8:20] Oil and Gas companies work with drone operators
- [9:09] Keeping your goal in mind when starting your drone business
- [10:15 ] Things to consider while thinking oil and gas company clients
- [10:45] Risks while working with Oil and Gas clients
- [12:56] Rob and Paul summarize their response and drone business in general
- [15:26] Getting into bigger drones to quantify data for Oil and Gas inspections