When it comes to pipeline inspections, is that usually done as a drone contractor? Or are the oil companies hiring pilots directly for drone inspections? What would help me prepare for such work?
Nathan in Washington submitted the question for today. We talk about flying drones for pipeline inspections. Hope we help you and everyone out. Thanks for sending it in. Fly safe, gang!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [3:37] Today’s question is about drone inspections
- [7:41] Going after Oil and Gas companies to take up pipeline inspections
- [8:20] Do 0il and gas companies award drone inspections jobs?
- [9:09] Keeping your goal in mind when starting your drone business
- [10:15] "] Things to consider while thinking oil and gas company clients
- [10:45] What are the risks of working with clients in the oil and gas industry?
- [12:56] Rob and Paul summarize their response and drone business in general
- [15:26] Getting into bigger drones to quantify data for Oil and Gas inspections