Nathan in Washington submitted the question for today. Hope we help you and everyone out. Thanks for sending it in. Fly safe, gang!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
- [3:37] Today’s question
- [7:41] Going after Oil and Gas companies to take up pipeline inspections
- [8:20] Oil and Gas companies work with drone operators
- [9:09] Keeping your goal in mind when starting your drone business
- [10:15 ] Things to consider while thinking oil and gas company clients
- [10:45] Risks while working with Oil and Gas clients
- [12:56] Rob and Paul summarize their response and drone business in general
- [15:26] Getting into bigger drones to quantify data for Oil and Gas inspections