Brett in Oregon submitted the question we’re answering today. Thanks, Brett. Fly safe, everyone!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
- [02:23] Today’s question
- [03:29] Rationale behind connecting two screens to your drone
- [04:17] Can I use a Mavic for commercial purposes?
- [04:30] Limitations of a Mavic Pro
- [05:14] Paul answers today’s question
- [05:40] Using Airplay during flight
- [07:21] Is perception important in the drone industry?
- [10:40] Best drones for windy weather
- [11:48] Can I split the leads in my drone battery to get two images?