Today we have a rather serious question from Lisa. Sorry to hear this happened, Lisa. We’ll do all we can to help. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – http://amzn.to/2nalUDH
- [06:53] Today’s question
- [07:58] Paul answers today’s question
- [07:58] Is it a federal crime to shoot down a drone?
- [09:00] David Boggs and the “Drone Slayer” case
- [13:39] Rob answers today’s question
- [16:56] Why is it important to have a field kit when flying a drone?
- [17:35] Why should novice drone pilots avoid flying in congested areas?